Interim final regulations implementing the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 are now in effect for group health care insurers with plan years beginning on or after Dec. 7, 2009. If you offer group health coverage, that means you must understand and comply with GINA’s anti-discrimination provisions relating to genetic information.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events