It is remarkable that a seemingly simple, one-page form—the Form I-9—can cause so many headaches. But who ever said a government form was easy, much less an immigration-related form. Here are the most common mistakes employers make.
- Require use of vacation time if you know FMLA doesn't apply
- FMLA isn't 'discipline shield': Fire for unrelated actions
- Think twice before doing anything to discourage employee lawsuit
- The changing face of the ADA: Complying with the new amendments
- Same-sex marriage: What's the impact on benefits, policies?