A taxpayer who represented herself in a Tax Court tussle with the IRS has prevailed in a surprising new decision. The court allowed the taxpayer to deduct almost $15,000 of tuition incurred to attain a master’s degree in business administration. The new case may open the door to deductions in similar situations.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events