The IRS' standard mileage rate for business drivers in 2010 is just a half a buck for each business mile traveled. That’s a nickel a mile less than the rate allowed in 2009. Strategy: Switch to the “actual expense” method for this year. Even if you initially started using the standard mileage rate in January, you still can come out ahead if you change your record-keeping habits now.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events