Thanks to a recent 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decision, employers no longer face the prospect of jury trials to resolve ADA retaliation claims. That’s a big victory, since juries are notorious for returning large awards against employers. Plus, the decision makes it clear that punitive damages are not available for retaliation, either.
- 25 Off-Limits Interview Questions
- Texas Supreme Court: Limited employer liability for fatigue-related off-duty conduct
- Firing for 'moral issue' is legal but unwise
- Federal government employer? You are liable for interest on back pay if you discriminate
- More than crullers & coffee at Rockaway Dunkin' Donuts