Are you maximizing all that your BlackBerry offers to simplify your life? Here are 10 shortcuts:
1. Create the @ symbol and the dot when typing e-mail addresses by clicking the space bar.
2. To end a sentence with a period and a space and then capitalize the next word, click the space bar twice at the end of a sentence.
3. Capitalize a letter by holding it down.
5. Scroll down to read a long e-mail by clicking the space bar; click ALT and space bar to move up.
6. To search for a word in e-mail, open the message and click “s.”
7. To scroll to the bottom of your e-mail inbox, click “b.” To scroll to the top of your inbox, click “t.”
The first 50 registrants for our new webinar — Mastering Your BlackBerry — will receive a complementary copy of our informative report, 77 Technology Tips to Boost Office Productivity. Register now...8. Make shortcuts for text you type often. Open a new e-mail, click the menu key and select “Edit Auto Text.” Click the menu key again and select “New.” Now add your contact info, long business acronyms or whole paragraph responses to common questions.
9. To copy and paste, click the shift key and use the track ball to highlight text. Press the track ball to select “Copy” and move that highlighted text to where you want it. Press the track ball again and select “Paste.”
10. To add a contact to your address book from an e-mail, open it, click the menu key and select “Add to Address Book.”
During this 75-minute webinar on Mastering Your BlackBerry, you'll learn:— Adapted from “10 BlackBerry Shortcuts,” Jodi R. Womack, PINK.
Arranging Icons (Unhide/Hide/Move)
BlackBerry Option Menus
Calling Features and Short Cuts
Putting Calls on Hold, Getting to Other Applications
Activating the Speaker Phone Feature
Taking Notes While on a Call
Using and Customizing the Convenience Buttons
Setting up Your Bluetooth Earpiece
E-mail Quickie tips
Searching Your BlackBerry (email focus)
Email Shortcut Keystrokes
Cleaning Out Your Email – Deleting en masse
Calendar Quick Tips
Calendar Hot Keys
Viewing the Calendar
Navigating in the Calendar
Making Appointments and Inviting Attendees
Using the Browser
Mobile-Friendly Web Sites
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/10897/10-quick-tips-for-blackberry-users "