Many insurers offer free services that can cut your costs or make your business safer. Examples: Some offer free safety inspections and risk-analysis. Others provide free classes or training materials that explain how to bring your business into compliance with OSHA regulations and perform accident investigations. Plus, insurers typically partner with vendors to offer product discounts to policyholders. Call your insurer or check its Web site.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- What should we do once an employee exhausts FMLA leave?
- Indianapolis company accused of breaking Muslim sharia law
- Tactics for tough times: 5 techniques for managing part-time employees
- Cisco's push to keep innovating