Many insurers offer free services that can cut your costs or make your business safer. Examples: Some offer free safety inspections and risk-analysis. Others provide free classes or training materials that explain how to bring your business into compliance with OSHA regulations and perform accident investigations. Plus, insurers typically partner with vendors to offer product discounts to policyholders. Call your insurer or check its Web site.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Noncompete agreements in Indiana: When are they legal?
- Settling a case? Make sure the agreement includes a ban on re-employment
- Change management: Be frank in conveying a new strategy
- Obama's 2013 budget boosts funding for enforcement