Many insurers offer free services that can cut your costs or make your business safer. Examples: Some offer free safety inspections and risk-analysis. Others provide free classes or training materials that explain how to bring your business into compliance with OSHA regulations and perform accident investigations. Plus, insurers typically partner with vendors to offer product discounts to policyholders. Call your insurer or check its Web site.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- 6 Steps for Managing 'Difficult' Employees
- Use common sense to judge length of leave
- Don't accept 401(k) fees; renegotiate annually
- Hiring from the competition, how much should we ask about any noncompete agreements?