Many insurers offer free services that can cut your costs or make your business safer. Examples: Some offer free safety inspections and risk-analysis. Others provide free classes or training materials that explain how to bring your business into compliance with OSHA regulations and perform accident investigations. Plus, insurers typically partner with vendors to offer product discounts to policyholders. Call your insurer or check its Web site.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Employer wins battle to withdraw recognition of struggling union
- Sidestep the four biggest HR career-killing mistakes
- Section 1983 claim must prove discriminatory agency policy
- DOL: Beware turning employees into 'owners'