Fort Hood Rampage Kills 13, Wounds 43
1 Killed, 5 Wounded in Orlando Shooting: Officials Say Suspect was Fired from
Firm Where Incident Occurred
2 Dead, Up to 10 Wounded in Portland, Ore., Shooting
In the wake of this fall's spate of workplace shootings, HR professionals and managers nationwide are grappling with the horrific possibility of violence erupting in their own facilities.
HR Specialist’s free contains prevention strategies, tips on identifying potentially violent workers, advice for managers on maintaining a safe workplace, two sample anti-violence policies adaptable for use in any company and checklists to use in case violence does erupt. Download your free copy Toolkithere.
An effective (register to read more)prevention program starts with and ends with publicizing a tough anti-violence policy, according to Dennis A. Davis, a former SWAT team liaison...
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Prepare for possible changes in employment eligibility verification
- Lessons from the 2006 SHRM conference: Green M&Ms and other little motivational tools
- Beware too much control over contractor! You could be liable for unemployment comp
- The 4 key factors to keep 'em happy & in their seats