On Nov. 23, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement issued an opinion letter stating that employers may deduct vacation and sick leave banks for
You can find the letter at www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/opinions/2009-11-23.doc.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Illinois' Employee Leave Laws
- Union members can't use 'Public policy' violation as basis for retaliation claim
- Employee works despite FMLA leave? That's not your fault--nor FMLA interference
- OK to terminate pregnant employee sometimes; the PDA merely requires equal treatment