On Nov. 23, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement issued an opinion letter stating that employers may deduct vacation and sick leave banks for
You can find the letter at www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/opinions/2009-11-23.doc.
- Worker who can't perform her job isn't entitled to intermittent leave
- You can terminate employees on FMLA leave
- Good news: Supreme Court eases path from N.C. to federal court
- 5 small steps managers can take to reduce absenteeism
- If an employee's loved one dies, can he use FMLA leave to settle estate affairs?