On Nov. 23, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement issued an opinion letter stating that employers may deduct vacation and sick leave banks for
You can find the letter at www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/opinions/2009-11-23.doc.
- It's your call: Intermittent FMLA leave following birth is up to the employer
- Adjust deadlines, help reassign projects before employee goes out on FMLA leave
- Men Eligible for 'Maternity Leave'
- What's this we heard about a California military family leave law?
- When FMLA leave goes beyond doctor's estimate