On Nov. 23, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement issued an opinion letter stating that employers may deduct vacation and sick leave banks for
You can find the letter at www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/opinions/2009-11-23.doc.
- Celebrate HR Professionals Week, March 1 - 5
- Adjust deadlines, help reassign projects before employee goes out on FMLA leave
- Do holidays count when calculating FMLA or CFRA leave?
- Pregnancy and maternity leave: A legal guide and sample policy
- If FMLA leave has expired, when must we grant additional time off?