On Nov. 23, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement issued an opinion letter stating that employers may deduct vacation and sick leave banks for
You can find the letter at www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/opinions/2009-11-23.doc.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Be careful! Caregiver discrimination claims are on the rise
- Denying FMLA leave could make you liable for lost wages
- 10 HR trends, 10 HR goals for 2010
- How to avoid the FMLA 'no-fire' zone: Prorate performance goals to account for FMLA leave