On Nov. 23, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement issued an opinion letter stating that employers may deduct vacation and sick leave banks for
You can find the letter at www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/opinions/2009-11-23.doc.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What are some strategies to stop employees from abusing intermittent FMLA leave?
- Can manager ask about worker's reason for FMLA?
- Shopping for Employment Practices Liability Insurance: 6 Questions to Ask
- Paid organ and marrow donor leave law now in effect