On Nov. 23, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement issued an opinion letter stating that employers may deduct vacation and sick leave banks for
You can find the letter at www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/opinions/2009-11-23.doc.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employee's out of FMLA: What options are left?
- Can we require scheduling FMLA-covered medical appointments to suit our needs?
- Employees who agree to arbitration lose federal option in FMLA, NJLAD cases
- Workers on military leave? Take obligations seriously