Thanks to a new law change, longtime homeowners can now get a piece of the homebuyer credit pie. But you have to move fast if you plan to buy a new home. To qualify, you must complete the purchase before May 1, 2010. If you secure a binding contract before May 1, you have until June 30, 2010, to finalize the sale. Best of all, you can claim the credit on your 2009 return—even if you buy the home in 2010.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events