1. More than half (58%) of teenagers say they would consider _________ as a criteria when weighing a job offer.
a. The “social conscious” of the potential employer
b. The ability to text, tweet and Facebook at work
c. The ability to turn the job into a long-term career
2. One in four workers say they don’t pay attention at work to:
a. The employee handbook
b. Open enrollment for benefits changes
c. The boss
3. Just over a third (34%) of 450 office workers surveyed said they planned to give their boss a gift this holiday season. Which gender was most likely to give?
c. No difference
4. What’s the best day and time to schedule a workplace meeting that people are most likely to be available to attend?
a. Friday at 10 a.m.
b. Wednesday at noon
c. Tuesday at 3 p.m.
5. President Obama signed a bill recently that expands extra to:
a. Military families
b. Employees of financially troubled companies
c. Registered Democrats
6. What percentage of U.S. workers say they’d fire their boss if given the option?
Sources: 1. Junior Achievement/Deloitte survey; 2. CareerBuilder survey; 3. OfficeTeam survey; 4. When Is Good online scheduling report; 5. www.theHRSpecialist.com; 6. Adecco survey.
Answers: 1. b 2. b 3. b 4. c 5. a 6. a
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/10802/the-hr-iq-test-january-10 "