With federal COBRA subsidies for laid-off workers set to expire Dec. 31, Congress is getting ready to consider an extension—and HR pros are getting ready for administrative headaches. Timing is everything on this issue, and when Congress decides to act will affect laid-off workers and benefits administrators alike.
- How to comply with new lactation break and facility rules
- Use managers to conduct some (Not all) reference checks
- Mandatory flu shots for staff? Use carrot approach, not sticks
- Attract and keep great employees with these 5 'Best practices' benefits
- Understanding religious accommodations in Ohio workplaces