The ADA requires employers to provide reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs. While the types of reasonable accommodations required can vary greatly depending on the employee’s medical condition and the particular job, it was not until recently that a court found that permitting an employee to work in natural light might be a reasonable accommodation.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events