Looking to offer employees a feel-good perk that doesn't cost you anything? Set up a program that lets employees buy home personal computers throughdeduction.
Good resource: PurchasingPower (www.purchasingpower.com) offers a program that links companies with major PC makers and sets up the payroll deduction with no credit checks and no interest for 12 months. It costs employers nothing, nor do employers retain any financial liability.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Do employees have the right to access their personnel files?
- Give your health plan a discrimination checkup
- Align comp & benefits with phased-Retirement options
- Use progressive discipline—or prepare to pay unemployment even if conduct was outrageous