The recently enacted ADA Amendments Act was passed to make it “much easier for individuals seeking the law’s protection to demonstrate that they meet the definition of ‘disability.’ …” It does that by expanding the definition of the term “disability.” In fact, the definition of “disability” may now be so broad that it covers conditions such as nicotine addiction.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events