To help streamline your recruiting process, your organization can now apply for an Internet address that ends in ".jobs." The jobs domain was approved earlier this year and will be up and running in August.
Example: Applicants wanting to apply at Fred's Hardware will be able to go directly to www.fredshardware.jobs, rather than having to go to the store's general site (www.fredshardware.com) and locate the career page.
Note: You can register for a .jobs site address only in your organization's legal or commonly known business name. To apply for your own .jobs site, complete an online application at www.employmedia.com. Registration began June 19.
- Eco-profits: Earn more green by going green
- Handling new hires or promotions from within, document every step of interview process
- Choosing among well-qualified candidates? Consider diverse panel to make decision
- Gov't agencies: Time to rethink residency requirements?
- Check policies for impact on older applicants and employees