To help streamline your recruiting process, your organization can now apply for an Internet address that ends in ".jobs." The jobs domain was approved earlier this year and will be up and running in August.
Example: Applicants wanting to apply at Fred's Hardware will be able to go directly to www.fredshardware.jobs, rather than having to go to the store's general site (www.fredshardware.com) and locate the career page.
Note: You can register for a .jobs site address only in your organization's legal or commonly known business name. To apply for your own .jobs site, complete an online application at www.employmedia.com. Registration began June 19.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What to ask instead: The 5 worst interview questions
- When documenting hiring processes, be sure to track rejected job offers, too
- 9 ways to cut costs with strategic work/life & flex benefits
- Use objective criteria, transparent process to ensure promotions are fair for everyone