Here are two ways to use smartphones to make daily tasks easier:
1. Track your expenses with an iPhone application from Shoeboxed. (See "A better solution than the shoebox.") Use your iPhone camera to take a picture of any receipt, and Shoeboxed converts it to data and automatically adds it to your ledger on Shoeboxed.com. Cost: Free app; $9.95 per month for service.
2. Map your way. Move over, TomTom. Phone-based navigation systems are becoming more popular, says Forrester Research. Google already offers a free GPS for mobile phones, part of its Google Maps for Mobile package. Initially available only on Motorola’s Droid phone, it will be expanded to more phones soon. More free navigation services to follow.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/10699/2-cool-tricks-for-smartphones "
- Event planning checklist: tracking and timelines
- What to do when a Department of Labor auditor comes a-knocking
- What you must know, what you must do about health care reform
- Setting yourself up for a future promotion
- Establish clear performance expectations so courts can judge if employee was meeting them