Do women have to be better than men to succeed in the workplace?
Nearly half (45%) of all working women answered “yes” in a survey by Cisco and Gender IQ. Only 26% of men agreed with the statement.
Is ability more important than personality in the workplace? 53% of men said “yes” vs. 39% of women.
In a conflict at work, would you confront the situation face to face? 73% of men said yes vs. 63% of women.
How long does it take to recover from ? 41% of women said “more than a month” vs. 25% of men.
Women were slightly more demanding than men about what is important in a job, with 79% saying training is important, compared with 73% of men, and 75% seeking flexible hours, compared with 69% of men.
- It takes more than just luck at Caesars
- Your favorite! Answers to 'What's the most bizarre thing you've ever experienced in a job interview?'
- 9 things employees want from their managers (and 5 things they don't)
- Absent-minded employees: 4 steps to get absenteeism under control
- How to prevent employees from abusing PTO leave