Here's a round-up of HR advice to heed as the holidays roll around. Click on the links below for answers to holiday questions posed by our readers, as well as a slew of tips to keep things festive without finding a subpeona in your stocking.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Filing suit to protect trade secrets won't kill your arbitration rights
- Problems with obtaining FMLA and wage-and-Hour releases
- Let applicants review their online applications, résumés
- Try to accommodate employee's religion-- but don't automatically agree if it's a burden