Here's a round-up of HR advice to heed as the holidays roll around. Click on the links below for answers to holiday questions posed by our readers, as well as a slew of tips to keep things festive without finding a subpeona in your stocking.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/10676/holiday-help-for-hr-professionals "
- Employee fails to pay premium while on FMLA leave: When can you drop coverage?
- 'How may I insult you?' Rude salespeople ignite bias suits
- Track all ADA accommodation requests, responses
- Good-faith investigation of harassment cuts your liability risk -- even if you were wrong
- Don't take malingering employee's bait: Calling in sick shouldn't trigger FMLA query