Here's a round-up of HR advice to heed as the holidays roll around. Click on the links below for answers to holiday questions posed by our readers, as well as a slew of tips to keep things festive without finding a subpeona in your stocking.
- Free online training for managers and HR
- Get more done! Sign on to that conference call
- Suspect relative's illness is used to game FMLA? If true, you're free to discipline or terminate
- Assign HR staffer to monitor and update employees' ADA accommodations
- Concierge services: Are they right for your organization?