Saying that Word 2007 changed from Word 2003 is, well…an understatement.
Sure, you’re past the basics of opening files, the frustration with strange default formatting, missing icons and missing functions. All you want is to get back to work. So do we! We’ve designed this webinar to do just that!
Here are a few of the best new features on Word 2007:
Use “ribbons” instead of old menus and toolbars to change font, paragraph style, etc. Just click on one of the icons. Result: More professional-looking letters and proposals in less time.
Design charts and tables more quickly with new clickable tools. Example: Create a good-looking phone directory in about five minutes.
Track word count as you go. Word 2007 shows a running tally of words in the status bar so you can keep track without checking manually.
Preview styles before making a change. In the old version of Word, you’d have to make style changes to your document numerous times in order to find the perfect look. In Word 2007, you can preview changes before making them in the text, saving you time and hassle.
In this 75-minute live event — presented by a Certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor — you’ll discover how to get all you can out of Word 2007, including:
Register now for this interactive training session on Word 2007
- The New Office 2007 Workspace
- Formatting Tips & Tricks
- Page Layout Tips
- Repeating Success Using Quick Parts, Macros & Styles
- Mail Merge in 2007
- And much more!
- S-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the training budget
- No 'Hands-Off' status just because of discrimination complaint
- Employee sued and now she's back at work? Don't walk on eggshells for fear of retaliation
- Warn managers and supervisors: You may be personally liable for discrimination!
- 10 ways to 'green' your employee benefits