Some managers and supervisors can’t leave well enough alone after they terminate an employee. When the former employee files a lawsuit, they try to find a way to strike back. That can be a disaster! That’s why you must make sure bosses understand the consequences that may flow from a single act of vengeance or anger.
- Hey, boss, you better call HR! Warn managers against trying to resolve complaints informally
- When disagreement turns to cursing and threats, feel free to terminate for insubordination
- He said/she said: Gauging credibility in harassment cases
- New York's same-sex marriage law requires reviewing benefits
- EEOC pursues full day of rest as a religious accommodation