Some managers and supervisors can’t leave well enough alone after they terminate an employee. When the former employee files a lawsuit, they try to find a way to strike back. That can be a disaster! That’s why you must make sure bosses understand the consequences that may flow from a single act of vengeance or anger.
- Right to have a witness during discipline
- Are you ill prepared? 13 steps to stay ahead of the H1N1 virus
- Act fast on harassment to show you won't tolerate it
- Overly sensitive employee or bully boss? Trust your HR instincts to decide who's right
- Record $2.5M Race-Discrimination Settlement Highlights New EEOC Crackdown