The feds are turning up the heat on employers that shortcut employment eligibility verification laws, targeting 1,000 companies nationwide. Will you be one of them? You can help ensure you're compliant by checking out our webinar CD Immigration Compliance Update 2009: I-9s, E-Verify, Crackdowns and the ‘Obama Effect’.
- Look for hiring trends that could signal bias—you might just avoid a huge jury award
- Troy factory faces citations, fines following accident
- Be sure to coordinate with FMLA administrator before firing
- Florida's whistle-blower law doesn't cover report of co-worker assault
- Worker has duty to file complaint.