What health-related questions can you ask employees about H1N1 (swine flu)? Can you keep employees away from the office for health reasons? What types of ADA accommodations must you grant during a pandemic?
The EEOC just published a new Q&A fact sheet, Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the ADA, that explains these answers and more. Find it at www.eeoc.gov/facts/pandemic_flu.html.
- Loose lips lead to liability when word of alleged employee wrongdoing leaks out
- Poor attitude and work ethic? Don't give that promotion
- Noble intentions, ignoble methods in DeKalb County
- Dillard's must take $50,000 from till to pay for age bias
- Enforce dress and grooming code tactfully to avoid trouble