What health-related questions can you ask employees about H1N1 (swine flu)? Can you keep employees away from the office for health reasons? What types of ADA accommodations must you grant during a pandemic?
The EEOC just published a new Q&A fact sheet, Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the ADA, that explains these answers and more. Find it at www.eeoc.gov/facts/pandemic_flu.html.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Give HR the last word on terminations: Supervisor bias can taint firing decisions
- Ledbetter's lesson: Revamp salary guidelines to make pay as fair as possible
- Former TSU hoops coach wins $730,000 for sex bias
- Caregiver discrimination: 7 traps to avoid