As a small business owner, you have plenty of options if you want to provide a qualified retirement plan for your company. But now there’s a new kid on the block: Consider the defined benefit 401(k) plan (DB(k)). This hybrid plan blends advantages of a traditional pension plan with a regular 401(k) and becomes available on Jan. 1, 2010.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events