Brett Favre is successfully doing what you’ll likely have to do at least once in your career—stepping in to lead a team that for whatever reason has doubts about whether you’re the right leader. In spite of all the drama, Favre is winning the Vikings over. How is he doing it? Here are a few things he’s doing that I think apply to leaders in all fields:
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events