The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development (NJDOL) has changed its enforcement policy regarding the rounding of employees’ time for wage payment purposes. A recent letter from Theodore Easton, chief of enforcement for the NJDOL, confirmed that if a New Jersey employer rounds off any increment of time an employee has worked, it must now be done in the employee’s favor.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events