1. Percentage of employees who say they’ve received no communication about workplace policies relating to the H1N1 virus:
2. The average salary for HR professionals rose 3.2% in 2009. Which HR job function received the highest average salary increase?
a. Legal/labor relations
b. Compensation & benefits
3. Starting in October, which activity are federal employees forbidden to perform on the job:
a. Twittering while working
b. Texting while driving
c. Hosting birthday parties for co-workers
4. A federal agency launched a new audit program last month to identify employers that:
a. Discriminate in the layoff process
b. Fail to pay appropriate payroll taxes
c. Underreport injuries and illnesses
5. Since 1999, health insurance premiums for U.S. workers have risen by 131%. What’s the average annual premium for employer-sponsored health insurance for family coverage in 2009 (with employee-paid portion in parenthesis)?
a. $14,334 (24%)
b. $11,291 (33%)
c. $13,375 (26%)
Sources: 1. Mansfield Communication survey; 2. Watson Wyatt; 3. U.S. Department of Transportation; 4. OSHA; 5. Kaiser Family Foundation survey
Answers: 1. b 2. a 3. b 4. c 5. c
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/10432/the-hr-iq-test-november-09 "