If discrimination has always been a head-in-the-sand issue for you and your organization, it’s time to get serious about your policies and practices. Discrimination complaints of all types—race, sex, age, etc.—have skyrocketed in the past year as the economy has fallen. Here's how to avoid becoming one of the EEOC's targets.
- Did employee file small claims case? You may get later lawsuit tossed
- Judge: 'Language and national origin not interchangeable'
- Disabled worker isn't entitled to work-at-home accommodation
- Michigan disabilities act and the ADA: important differences
- Independent investigations by HR remove bosses' biases