Not finding the perfect candidate in your area? Advertise that job in surrounding states. Americans are much agreeable to relocate, according to a new Challenger, Gray & Christmas survey.
It found that 18.2% of job-seekers finding jobs in the second quarter of 2009 relocated for the position. That’s up dramatically from 11.4% in the second quarter of 2008.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Double-Check race and sex mix of promoted work force
- Don't blow an opportunity
- Make your arbitration agreements stick: Consult lawyer, communicate with employees
- What kind of access must I allow employees who want to see their personnel records?