Not finding the perfect candidate in your area? Advertise that job in surrounding states. Americans are much agreeable to relocate, according to a new Challenger, Gray & Christmas survey.
It found that 18.2% of job-seekers finding jobs in the second quarter of 2009 relocated for the position. That’s up dramatically from 11.4% in the second quarter of 2008.
- Be ready to justify different punishment for like offenses
- Conducting online background checks? Beware the pitfalls
- Even with economy on the mend, comp & benefits will lag
- Hey, boss, you'd better call HR! Warn managers: Don't fix complaints informally
- Independent Contractor or Employee? How to Make The Call