Not finding the perfect candidate in your area? Advertise that job in surrounding states. Americans are much agreeable to relocate, according to a new Challenger, Gray & Christmas survey.
It found that 18.2% of job-seekers finding jobs in the second quarter of 2009 relocated for the position. That’s up dramatically from 11.4% in the second quarter of 2008.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Confidentiality provision may violate federal labor law
- Responding to employee rants: 4 do's and don'ts
- Federal HR pros, take note: Bias complainers may contact any EEO officer to press claims
- DOL's Trojan horse: 'We're from the government and we can help'