Not finding the perfect candidate in your area? Advertise that job in surrounding states. Americans are much agreeable to relocate, according to a new Challenger, Gray & Christmas survey.
It found that 18.2% of job-seekers finding jobs in the second quarter of 2009 relocated for the position. That’s up dramatically from 11.4% in the second quarter of 2008.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Using GPS tracking devices without violating employee privacy
- Investigate in good faith and your credibility call will stand—even if wrong
- Investigate to find truth behind discrimination complaints
- Substance abuse policies: legal guidelines