Real leaders aren’t talkers; they’re doers.
1. They delegate, but what they don’t delegate is the one thing that matters. That, they do.
2. By definition, a leader has followers.
3. Popularity, love and admiration aren’t necessary qualities for leaders. Results are.
4. Rank, privilege and money are irrelevant. Responsibility counts.
5. Leaders are highly visible. They’re out there showing the way.
— Adapted from The Leader of the Future, Frances Hesselbein, Marshall Goldsmith and Richard Beckhard, Leader to Leader.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/10201/5-elements-of-leadership "