The EEOC recently filed a lawsuit against a San Antonio apartment
David Ferguson claims Management Solutions Inc. demoted and later fired him for hiring the leasing agent. Ferguson claims that violates federal laws.
He filed a complaint with the EEOC, which filed the suit in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Route all requests for FMLA leave through HR
- Beware disciplining employees for FMLA-related tardiness
- When you've been accused: Handling an EEOC charge
- Tell well-intentioned managers: You must route all ADA accommodation requests through HR