The World Health Organization raised the swine flu alert to its highest level, saying the H1N1 virus has reached global pandemic levels.
That means it’s more widespread, not deadlier than before. As the flu season begins again, your best HR defense is a good offensive plan to handle the logistical and employment law issues, such as and the ADA.
Read advice and find links to a Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist at www.theHRSpecialist.com/flu.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Latest Low-Cost Perk: Helping employees land child care
- Employer wins suit, but not legal fee reimbursement
- Review privacy and surveillance policies in light of new California Supreme Court ruling
- 4 strategies can put a stop to unauthorized overtime