The World Health Organization raised the swine flu alert to its highest level, saying the H1N1 virus has reached global pandemic levels.
That means it’s more widespread, not deadlier than before. As the flu season begins again, your best HR defense is a good offensive plan to handle the logistical and employment law issues, such as and the ADA.
Read advice and find links to a Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist at www.theHRSpecialist.com/flu.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Sharpen your no-solicitation policy; vague language may let union in
- Unable to work, ineligible for FMLA? You may be able to fire
- Arizona design firm sponsors contest to find next new hire
- Detailed investigations help distinguish punishments