The World Health Organization raised the swine flu alert to its highest level, saying the H1N1 virus has reached global pandemic levels.
That means it’s more widespread, not deadlier than before. As the flu season begins again, your best HR defense is a good offensive plan to handle the logistical and employment law issues, such as and the ADA.
Read advice and find links to a Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist at www.theHRSpecialist.com/flu.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Flexible schedules bill runs into inflexible congressional calendar
- FMLA? What's FMLA? ... Do Your Leaders Know their Employment-Law Basics?
- What are our FMLA obligations when an employee has to care for a child he isn't related to?
- On-Site pharmacy kiosk pares lunchtime chore list