You have to handle plenty of serious employee gripes about benefits and harassment. But as shown by a new CareerBuilder survey of 2,600 HR pros and hiring managers, you also have had to deal with some truly offbeat complaints. Some highlights include employees’ gripes that a co-worker:
- Has big hair
- Eats all the good cookies
- Is so polite, it’s infuriating
- Is trying to poison me
- Has a ‘magnetic body’ and keeps de-activating his magnetic access card
- Only wears slippers or socks at work
- Has an ‘aura that’s all wrong’
- Breathes too loudly
- Wants to check a co-worker for ticks
- Wore bells on her shoes and it’s not the holidays
- Reminded him too much of Bambi
- Spent too much time caring for stray cats around the building
- (Male co-worker) keeps using the ladies’ room because the men’s room is not as tidy.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/10130/kevin-eats-all-the-good-cookies-and-12-other-weirdest-complaints-to-hr "