“Just take it out of HR’s budget.” If that’s a common refrain among your execs at budget-setting time, it’s time to fight back. "It’s more critical than ever for you to be able to create and defend your budgets,” says Valarie Grubb, VP of Operations and Initiatives at NBC Universal, who spent much of her career building and justifying budgets at large U.S. companies.
- What should we do? A contract refers to both 'termination for cause' and 'at-will' employment
- Best benefits can be found in the public sector
- Show fairness by documenting all rule violations, discipline
- 5 tips to take the hassle out of scheduling summer vacations
- 17 Questions to Determine if Workers are Fully Engaged