Here’s a bit of good news for employers: While class-action lawsuits have been all the rage in recent years, the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals has refused to expand the types of cases that can become class-action claims when the ADA is at the heart of the case.
- To pay or not to pay interns? The DOL is cracking down
- DITO DITA … Do It To One. Do It To All
- What do Illinois employers need to know about Indiana's new right-to-work law?
- Goldsboro builder settles bias case with Adventists
- Prepare for parades, pickets and bullhorns: Court lifts limits on many strike activities