For the past 15 years, complying with the FMLA has been complex, but at least the law stayed the same. But earlier this year, that all changed when the first major overhaul of the FMLA took effect. Here are the details on the changes every HR pro must understand.
- Make sure supervisors understand: Do not discourage employees from using FMLA
- Certain industries hit extra hard by FMLA absences
- DOL targets South Florida migrant labor practices
- Reporting requirements under the Georgia New Hire Reporting Program
- What should we do about reports that new employee smells of alcohol?