Twin Cities employers have another recruiting tool. Ronald McDonald is lovin’ it here!
In honor of the 30th anniversary of the Happy Meal, McDonald’s hired Sperling’s Best Places Research to evaluate the nation’s 50 largest metropolitan areas for family fun. The researchers examined criteria such as the number of social activities, recreational resources and household expenditures on “fun activities” in each city.
When the results were tabulated, Minneapolis came out on top.
In particular, the study noted the city’s park system, neighborhood events and city residents’ proclivity for spending time and sharing meals with relatives and friends.
Rounding out the top five were Atlanta; Virginia Beach, Va.; Washington, D.C.; and Portland, Ore.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Tell bosses: Don't voice anger about discrimination complaint
- University of Alabama shooting: What could have been done to keep staff safe?
- Courts to serial litigants: Enough is enough! Lawsuit-happy employees may face fines
- Workers gone wild ... and the legal lessons to be learned